cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED - 04/16/23 - Users are unable to log into accounts on various devices

Nocturakai
Local Performer

I went to login to Pandora on the web. It wouldn't sign in and redirected me to a "enter username and password.

I have listened to Pandora for years with the same credientials...So I let google autofill my name/pass,and it still said invalid. So I typed both in manuallly, denied. So after a little frustration (i always listen to pandora when i work/game etc.) I try to reset my password. I get an emai that says we can't change your password, contact support. So that's what I'm doing now. What do I do?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
31 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/16/23:

Hi, everyone! 👋

If you are having trouble signing into your account or receiving either of the following error messages,

• Incorrect email or password
  • We're experiencing technical difficulties
  • Your session timed out

please try resetting your password to see if that helps. You can find instructions on how to do that here: How to reset your password

If you are still unable to log into your account after resetting your password, please reply to this thread and let us know:

• the make and model of the device/devices you are unable to log into
  • whether or not you are unable to log into one device or all devices

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Jfur5582
Local Performer

I just started receiving  the "timed out" messages and then "technical difficulties " after following all the advice in this thread. Any other fixes?

0 Kudos

Nightborn
Local Performer

Samsung A52

Able to access website on pc and on mobile but unable to login through app on Android

0 Kudos

Jmoncher
Local Performer

I just started getting session timed out error.

I have cleared cache, Data and uninstalled, rebooted and re installed.

Pixel 6a

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jmoncher I moved your post over to this existing thread: 04/16/23 - Users are unable to log into accounts on various devices

Please check out my message above, and if you continue to experience issues, please follow up with requested information.

Thanks for the help!

Scottlady
Local Performer

Hello something is causing my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra to generate error. First it was ‘session has timed out”.

Android Version 13

After three times of uninstalling the re-installing and clearing the data. I’m at the log in screen. When I login I am getting the following error “We’re having Unexpected technical difficulties “. I’ve tried but cellular and wi-fi, same error.

‘My husband uses Pandora also on a S21 Ultra and has no issue logging into Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scottlady I moved your post over to this existing thread: 04/16/23 - Users are unable to log into accounts on various devices

Please check out my message above, and if you continue to experience issues, please follow up with requested information.

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/16/23:

Hi again, everyone! 👋

This issue is now resolved.

If you continue to experience trouble with this, please create a new thread in one of our support spaces and let us know.

Thanks!

Pandora Update 04/16/23:

Hi, everyone! 👋

If you are having trouble signing into your account or receiving either of the following error messages,

• Incorrect email or password
  • We're experiencing technical difficulties
  • Your session timed out

please try resetting your password to see if that helps. You can find instructions on how to do that here: How to reset your password

If you are still unable to log into your account after resetting your password, please reply to this thread and let us know:

• the make and model of the device/devices you are unable to log into
  • whether or not you are unable to log into one device or all devices

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

Tornink
Local Performer

It is working now thank you.

Legendwatcher
Underground
Yes thank you

Mag2
Local Performer

I have changed password and still can not play pandora. I have an I phone 11

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Mag2. 👋

Sorry for any trouble. I moved your post over to this existing thread: RESOLVED - 04/16/23 - Users are unable to log into accounts on various devices

This issue should be resolved now. You can view the updates here.

Are you still having trouble?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos