cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staying connected

Artc
Local Performer
  • Well I guess if nobody works for Pandora because you can’t get a hold of nobody they will not respond to nothing more and more people are switching to other music apps which **ahem** for me because I really like Pandora but if you can’t have the respect to get a hold of somebody you don’t deserve my money
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Artc This is the first message I'm seeing from you on our Community.

For future reference, check out this thread for the various ways you can get in contact with our support team: How to contact customer service?

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have over the Community, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Artc This is the first message I'm seeing from you on our Community.

For future reference, check out this thread for the various ways you can get in contact with our support team: How to contact customer service?

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have over the Community, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos