cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streamed Hours Not Updating in Community Profile

CoolFan
Underground

I have been streaming a collection of songs off of 1 album for at least 36 hours. I noticed today my stream count is stuck at 14 hours. I have tried restarting Pandora and clearing my phones cache - no change. 

Any suggestions on hot to get this synced?

Labels (1)
21 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoolFan Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

CoolFan
Underground

Screenshot_20221008-113347_Chrome.jpg

Here's what I see from the My Profile page. 

Should I try signing in and out? 

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

CoolFan
Underground

Any suggestions? Was hoping to get this fixed this weekend when I have time. Thanks so much! 

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

My hours listened meter is broken it's been stuck at 39444 for over a month.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Nitrohead50. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I was able to view your community profile and I see 39,697.

How are you accessing the Pandora Community when you see your music hours? I've included a screenshot of what I see. 

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 8.51.27 AM.png

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

It finally updated. How often does the meter update?

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

Meter is broken again still stuck on 39697. I should be over 40000 hours.

0 Kudos

KwizatsHaderach
Underground

I was wondering why my account only shows 19 music hours played and around 180 thumbs up when I know I've done way more than that for both? Could it possibly be that they were done so long ago? I've only recently started using Pandora again and when I used to heavily use it there were no ads in songs or paid accounts. I know there were hundreds of hours (quite a bit more actually) and I used to rate tons of songs to fine tune my stations. Just curious if anyone happens to know.

0 Kudos

MotherNature
Underground

I'm thinking mine must have reset, cuz I've been using this exclusively for far longer than 1600 hours or so. I play it all night on my graveyard shift, seems I've been doing it for years.

0 Kudos

kkristiberry
Local Performer

when I go onto my community profile, it says I have 0 music hours. I have been using this account for at least a month at this point, and I am curious as to how much I have listened. If this feature doesn't work, are there any safe 3rd party extensions that give me that kind of information? thank you!

buddah1017
Local Performer

My total hours of listening has not change in over a month. Not sure why it hasn’t.

0 Kudos

dmw2472
Local Performer

@Pandora why is my "Music Hours" category showing as zero? I've been listening and streaming several hours every day since I set up the account on 10/10/23. I've been streaming on the app on my iphone. Please help me understand. Thank you. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

We made a small change and would like to see if that resolved the issue for you.

Can you please:

• clear cache/cookies from your browser
  • sign out/sign back in to your Community account

Once those two things are done, check your Community profile to see if your information has updated.

Let me know how it goes.

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

I'm not signing out because I will lose all my downloaded music and I'm not spending weeks redownloading all my music again.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nitrohead50 To clarify, you will need to sign out of your Pandora Community account - not your actual Pandora account.

Let me know how it goes.

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

Didn't help at all. 

NickyHogwarts16
Underground

why is my "Music hours" category  showing as zero?

I've been listening and steaming since 9/11.

Please help me understand 

Thank uou.

Khory
Local Performer

Was this ever resolved? I seem to be stuck myself. I've tried to log in and log out and cleared my cache. And this may sound crazy, but could it be related to my getting message (

{"message":"auth token has been invalidated","errorCode":1001,"errorString":"INVALID_REQUEST"} 

When I try and go to community from my regular Pandora home page .

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

Still broken I'm starting to think it may be time to switch to spotify.

0 Kudos