cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in even after resetting password

Dani10
Local Performer

I have received the password reset email and am able to change my password but when I attempt to log into the app it will not accept new password.  Stuck in a loop.  I either need to access my account or cancel the darn thing because this has wasted more time than I’m willing to admit!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@portman I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
24 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dani10 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Chris_04
Local Performer

time I try to log on it tells me that I have the wrong ID or password.  The only way I can log on is to change my password.  Once this is done I am good until I close it.  Then when I try to log in again it tells me wrong ID or password.

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Oof I feel sorry for you if you want advice I would make a new account

0 Kudos

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Hello @Chris_04! I don’t think making a new account would be good because you could loose all your playlists and stations. Are you sure your putting in the SAME EXACT password? If you need to, put your password on a piece of paper, and copy it exactly and turn the ‘see password’ thing on just to be sure. If not. Then I guess changing account would be good. Just write down on a paper all your stations, playlists, and songs. Once you get to your new account, you can put everything down!

-Demon Deer

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chris_04 I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

portman
Local Performer

I am now having this very same problem Adam, on all three eMail addresses I set up for this access.

All the facts are identical to the post from Dani10 you responded to above and I have tried password rest at least 30 times in the last three days on current versions of Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Please have someone help. 

Thank you,

Gordon Jacobson

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@portman I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

augustthomas
Local Performer

am waiting

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@augustthomas Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Are you also having trouble signing into your account after resetting your password?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

postpro
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem. Unable to access my account using my correct password (it's written down, so I know it was correct). When asking for a reset, I get stuck in a loop of email links that simply bring me to a page that says "reset password" and asks for my email address again and again. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@postpro I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

postpro
Local Performer
It seems I was able to resolve the problem. All set now.

--
*Tom Greto*

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @postpro.

Enjoy the music! 😁

0 Kudos

fieldspc88
Local Performer

YES, exactly my problem!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fieldspc88 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

kgreen8470
Local Performer

I am having the same issue - I reset the password through email link then signed out of Pandora on iPhone and it says wrong email or password when I try to log back in - how can it get signed in without changing the password again? I requested help for my husbands account - xx@ not mine 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kgreen8470 Since you need help regaining access to your husband's account, you will need to reach out to our support team directly for further assistance.

You can send them a message here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Andreeb6
Local Performer

I need to change to premium but password is not accepted 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Andreeb6 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos