cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in on TV, I hit enter nothing happens

Welcome2021
Local Performer

I’ve been a long time Pandora user. I moved to a new city And I’m programming a smart TV for the first time. I went through all the sign-ups an email and password protocol, and now I’m trying to login for the first time.

The system is stopped at login. I have my email account and password in the fields the login field is lit up when I hit enter nothing happens. Help?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Welcome2021 I took a look and it does appear that you were able to successfully access your account shortly after posting this on the Community.

Let me know if you are still running into issues with this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

@Welcome2021  at the very bottom of this page you will see options, to the far right you will see the help option, just click on that and you can go from there. I wish you the best. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S If you want your system diagnostically checked then here is the link.  Pandora - Troubleshooting Diagnostic it will inform you what problems you are having. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Welcome2021 I took a look and it does appear that you were able to successfully access your account shortly after posting this on the Community.

Let me know if you are still running into issues with this.

0 Kudos