cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update email address (no access to old email)

AdamPandora

In order to protect your privacy and personal data, our support team won't be able to provide direct access or update your registration information on your behalf. 

If you no longer have access to the email address your Pandora account is registered with (and don't know your current password to make the necessary changes), you're welcome to create a new Pandora account with your new email address, or reach out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

We will continue to evaluate this policy against new technologies, business practices, changes in law, and our listeners' needs, and may make changes to the policy accordingly.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Buglight @fcj563563 You should be able to make those changes by following the instructions provided on our I need to update account with a new email address thread. 

If you no longer have access to the email address your Pandora account is registered with (and don't know your current password to make the necessary changes), you're welcome to create a new Pandora account with your new email address, or reach out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
45 Replies

Buglight
Local Performer

Need to change phon and email

0 Kudos

fcj563563
Local Performer

MY PHONE  #  

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Buglight @fcj563563 You should be able to make those changes by following the instructions provided on our I need to update account with a new email address thread. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

EdwinG
Local Performer

would really like some helping logging into an account I no longer have access to. I can’t remember the password I used previously. Please help. Best Edwin 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @EdwinG. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble.

I would recommend checking out @AdamPandora's post here about accessing an account under an email address that you no longer have access to. 

I hope this helps clarify.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

drjef
Local Performer

Hey Adam!  

I certainly wish I had found this forum before my antics of today!  I have been a multi year user of Pandora.  My account has over 2500 thumb's up and maybe a couple dozen channels. I use 1Password, which was barking at me about the age and lack of strength of my password.  I have changed my e-mail address after creating this account, and decided not to go to the trouble of trying to change the email address at Pandora. Today, I thought I'd upgrade my password strength using the 1Password Password Generator. In short, the autoupdate feature locked me out of my account. I no longer have the Yahoo account, someone else has that user name now so I can't send the password reset e-mail to the e-mail I used to create the account, and I'd love to save the years of input I've invested in that account.  Oddly, while I can't access it anymore via my mobile or the Pandora website, Yamaha's MusicCast still can, even after the old password is no longer good. I'd be so grateful if you'd be willing to contact me privately, so I can verify myself, and hopefully reset the password to regain my access!  Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@drjef I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with your specific request.

Unfortunately, our support team won't be able to provide you with direct access to your account if it is registered under an email address you no longer have access to.

I recommend reaching out to your original email provider for further assistance regaining access, or seeing if there is a way to get any messages redirected to your new email address. Hopefully then, you will be able to receive the password reset email for your Pandora account.

We apologize for any inconvenience around this. 

drjef1
Local Performer

Hi Adam!

Thank you for your attention to my issue! I appreciate the relocation to more appropriate real estate as well.

After my mention to Dulce (with support) that the Settings page and pop up for some password were confusing, she helped me restore access!  I even was able to change my e-mail and finally upgrade the security of my antiquated password! (no, it wasn't "password," but still needed address!)

Unfortunately, I deleted my account with Yahoo like 5 years ago, and someone else has claimed the address I used, so there was no hope that way.

I'll know to head to a forum first before undertaking any future craziness like this again!

thanks!

margaretramos
Local Performer

MY email is deactiviated and I dont  remember my password I need to update my profile Please help me now 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@margaretramos I moved your post to this thread as I provided some information around what your next best steps would be if you no longer have access to the email address your account is registered with.

I recommend reaching out to your original email provider for further assistance regaining access, or seeing if there is a way to get any messages redirected to your new email address. Hopefully then, you will be able to receive the password reset email for your Pandora account.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Smokeybutter10
Local Performer

I have this problem.   I have no access to my old email which was {email}.  I don’t know the password 

mod edit: personal information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Smokeybutter10, thanks for posting. 

As @AdamPandora mentioned, in order to protect your privacy and personal data, our support team won't be able to provide direct access or update your registration information on your behalf. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Hrstolds
Local Performer

My account or subscription was under an old email address which I cannot retrieve the information of. Therefore trying to connect my new device to Pandora has been impossible. How do I fix this problem or how do I cancel my subscription without having this information.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Hrstolds, thanks for posting. I moved your message over to an existing post on this: Update email address (no access to old email)

I would recommend checking out @AdamPandora's post here about accessing an account under an email address that you no longer have access to.

If you're unable to regain access to the email account, please contact our User Support team for further help with your subscription. You can reach them here

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

jayde8564l
Local Performer

I'm chasing my tail.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jayde8564l I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you via email so they can gather additional details from you.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Codyfowler316
Local Performer

I created an account a few years ago that had some of my older playlist on it. I couldn’t remember the email and login for that account so I created another. I currently have both account with a premium subscription. My playlist are only available on one of the accounts. I am trying to get access to my playlist on my older account. Once completed I would like to know if there is a way to merge the playlist with looking up almost a thousand songs individually.

Also I have access to my old account and as of two or three weeks ago my playlist were on it.

mod edit: format
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Codyfowler316. 👋

I'm very sorry for the continued trouble with your two accounts. I moved your post over to this thread: Update email address (no access to old email) 

I would also recommend checking out @AdamPandora's message about this here.

Since this is an account related issue and we'll need more information about your accounts, I've escalated your message to our User Support team. Please keep an eye out for their email message. If you don't see it soon, don't forget to check your spam / junk folder. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process! 

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Wickfordbard
Local Performer

My problem is that I can't access my old email for a new password since they're not accepting my old one.  They want to send me a link but it will go to the email I can't access.  So now I can't get on my pandora where I just gave you my credit card so I could sign up for the free month.   

0 Kudos