cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying account question?

HarleyQuinn2019
Local Performer

Why do I keep getting asked several times a month to verify my account?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HarleyQuinn2019 I have forwarded this over to our support team so that they can dig into this further.

They will be reaching out to you via email to the email address you have on file with your Pandora account. Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you from there. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @HarleyQuinn2019!

What device are you using when this happens?

If you're using an iOS device, you may be prompted to enter your Apple ID username and password for verification reasons. 

Please try again and enter your Apple ID login details. Keep in mind those account details may not be the same as your Pandora account username and password.

Let me know if this helps.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

HarleyQuinn2019
Local Performer

It happens on my Android and my iOS 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HarleyQuinn2019 We're still having trouble understanding what is happening here.

Would it be possible to send over a screenshot of the verification notification that is popping up on your devices?

We'd be happy to take a closer look.

0 Kudos

HarleyQuinn2019
Local Performer

Basically if you tell me I have to verify my account and I get confused times a week numerous times a month I’ve verified my account it happened to both my android tablet and my iOS phone and I don’t understand why he keeps doing that even though I’ve verified everything will time I don’t see how you guys are not understanding what I’m saying and I have no way of sending pictures yeah I’m here to show you what I’m talking about

It happens several time a week and month that it keeps telling me I have to verify my account on both my android and my iOS and I verify it and then I get the notice again and again and again and u guys about to lose me as a customer if u don’t figure this out and I don’t see how u r not getting what I’m saying and I can’t screen shot it cause there is no way to add a picture on here

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HarleyQuinn2019 I have forwarded this over to our support team so that they can dig into this further.

They will be reaching out to you via email to the email address you have on file with your Pandora account. Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you from there. 

0 Kudos

MrMustangMedina
Underground

How can I verify my pandora account?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MrMustangMedina. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

At this time, there isn't a way to "verify" your account.

If you're receiving a message or pop up notification about this, could you share a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

email76219
Local Performer

Receiving the same message regarding needing to "verify my account". has anyone been able to solve this? my credit card is tied to account and i have pandora only downloaded on iphone and no other devices.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@email76219 Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the error message you are seeing asking you to verify your account?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

steelerfan007
Local Performer

Thank you.