cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pandora keeps stopping

greivehardware
Underground

my pandora keeps stopping   i am paying $10 a month and this is getting very old. i have to restart it after almost every song. this needs to be fixed or i am canceling my subscription. or if there was someone i could contact about it? i have not been able to contact anyone!  i left an email and no response either. does anyone out there know what i can do? or just cut and run and leave my poor reviews.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@greivehardware I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

Do a search in the community forum. I was reading up on it earlier. There are other threads very similar to yours with responses from the community moderators.

I am the LEAST technically minded person on planet Earth, but please rest assured - I am experiencing the same problem today.

I am using Google Chrome, and it may have something to do with an outdated version. (Like I mentioned earlier, there is a thread already posted on the community forum about music stopping/pausing on its own.)

It does get frustrating, but through my experience, the moderators here have been nothing but helpful and generally quick at responding. Also on the help page, there's an icon in the bottom right corner for the chat feature. I have found that very helpful, too. The support staff have handled all of my inquiries.

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

I am using Chrome, and here is what I found from earlier:

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Desktop/Music-Randomly-Pauses-on-Chrome/m-p/36902

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@greivehardware I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos