cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer account/subscription

tlarson546
Local Performer

Does anyone know if I can transfer my account to another person?  A lot of time went into stations, collections but it needs to move to the person that listens the most.

I will then open a seperate account for myself and start over.  Just don't want to lose what's been created.

So the account, email, profile, and subscription need to change.  Possible? How?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @tlarson546 Thanks for joining community!

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to help with this. Keep an eye out for an email from us.

In the meantime, while transferring your account is currently not possible, I can give steps on how to update your account information. 

To update any of your account information, including the email, password or zip code associated with your Pandora account, follow the instructions below:

1. Sign into your account, then click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner.
  2. Click on Settings > Account.
  3. Tap Save to update your information when you are finished making changes.

*If you are updating your password, please enter your previous password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

14 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @tlarson546 Thanks for joining community!

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to help with this. Keep an eye out for an email from us.

In the meantime, while transferring your account is currently not possible, I can give steps on how to update your account information. 

To update any of your account information, including the email, password or zip code associated with your Pandora account, follow the instructions below:

1. Sign into your account, then click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner.

*If you are updating your password, please enter your previous password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Local Performer

Is this a possibility now? My email for my pandora account is going to be deleted soon and I don't want to lose my stuff like what is the case for the person above. Can I do this now?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@918833 Yes - what you can do is update your old account with your new email address.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Paulis
Underground

Hi There:

My account is managed by AT&T, is there a way to transfer my account to another so I dont lose my stuff?

Thank you

pauli

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paulis To clarify, did you want to cancel your subscription with AT&T and resubscribe directly through Pandora instead?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Paulis
Underground
Hello, Thanks for your quick reply.
I think the AT&T subscription will end in January, is there anyway to verify this?
If it is, I would like to keep my account.
Thank you
Pauli
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Paulis.

You'll need to contact the AT&T support team for confirmation on that.

You can get in touch with their support team here.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Paulis
Underground
OK, just a question then:
If the subscriptions ends, will I lose the account, or will a payment option be present in the account?
Thank you
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paulis If you cancel your subscription, you will not lose your account.

It will however revert back to our free, ad-supported service.

At that time, you can always resubscribe back to one of our paid tiers here.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

Paulis
Underground
Thank you so much, you just took a lot of pressure off me.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paulis Always happy to help. 😁

0 Kudos

Local Performer
Yeah in the setting section you click on account and there will be a
section where you can change you email address. That's how I did it. This
is my old email for it but I'm happy to help

Carlken1
Local Performer

I’ve tried this with various approaches. I get back error messages always. Nothing seems to let me change the account . I’ve even bought the family plan and tried creating new accounts, but the original account stays glued to my phone and only my husband listens to it on his iPhone. I always have to get off when he accesses it. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Carlken1 That means the both of you are still logged into the same Pandora account on both of your devices.

In order to stream simultaneously, you will both need to be logged into your own separate accounts.

If you continue to run into issues after ensuring the both of you are logged into your own separate accounts, you will need to reach out to our support team directly for further assistance here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos