cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Bluetooth Earbuds Not Connecting

Droagon
Local Performer
  • Please help!

I tried to listen to Pandora yesterday on my Bluetooth Raycon earbuds but the music only came from my phone speakers.

My Earbuds were connected,  I checked the connection.  I tried with my Bluetooth speaker, and nothing there. Pandora played through my phone speaker. 

I tried to connect Pandora through my truck/Suv with the app, it connected but the music played through my phone speaker. 

Now I tried unlinking all Bluetooth devices and re-connect,  they all connected to my phone but still would not play Pandora.  I tried Audible,  I Heart Radio, and Spotify.  They all played through my Bluetooth devices.  Something is going on with Pandora. 

Any help here? Anyone else having this problem since the new update?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Droagon
Local Performer

I have fixed the problem myself.  It turns out, that a system update changed a setting on my phone to play through phone only. I changed it back to Bluetooth and now everything is working fine. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

View solution in original post

11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Droagon I moved your post over to the Android space.

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Droagon
Local Performer

I have fixed the problem myself.  It turns out, that a system update changed a setting on my phone to play through phone only. I changed it back to Bluetooth and now everything is working fine. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries - glad to hear that you're back up and running.

Happy listening! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

afagundo
Local Performer

How did you fix the problem? What was the setting? @Droagon 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @afagundo. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

Sounds like after an update, the Bluetooth setting was changed and music would play through "Phone Only". I would recommend checking your audio output to see if this is impacting your ability to listen while using Bluetooth earbuds. You can also reach out to Google for additional help with this setting.

Feel free to let us know how it goes in case other listeners run into this issue. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Cyndi1123
Local Performer

Please explain how to fix experiencing the same difficulties would appreciate your time and effort

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Cyndi1123. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Here's more information about how to pair: Connect through Bluetooth on your Android device 

Let me know if this helps. 🎧

0 Kudos

Richardhaffoney
Local Performer

YES YES..I have the same problem and need answers 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Richardhaffoney. 👋

Could you try using this link to pair your bluetooth device? You can find it here: Connect through Bluetooth on your Android device 

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos

Kedale77
Local Performer

I'm having this issue also. Beats headphones will play all other media, but not Pandora. Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kedale77 If you haven't already done so, can you please try re-pairing your bluetooth device?

You can find instructions on how to do so here: Connect through Bluetooth on your Android device 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos