Local Performer

Pandora ver 2406.1 NOT working on Android version 14

Pandora not opening on either of my android ver 14.  I tried everything, and no

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

AdamPandora

@Julian7660 Sorry for any trouble you are experiencing.

To clarify, does the app not open at all?

Or does it open, and then immediately close out?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Julian7660
Local Performer

It doesn't open at all.

Regards,

Julian Payne

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Julian7660 Thanks for providing that info.

I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Julian7660
Local Performer

Thank you for your follow up.

The app doesn't open at all, error code 3005.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info, Merged comments

0 Kudos

D3x0r
Local Performer

Actually Pandora open but won't connect.  And sometimes I get an unexpected error 3005.  I'm only connected on Wi-Fi there's no SIM card in this device and it's an Android 14

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@D3x0r If you haven't already done so, I recommend running through our suggested troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If that does not resolve the issue,I'd like to report your feedback to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version: Android 14
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Additionally, please attach a screenshot of the error message you are seeing.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Let me know what you can find out.

0 Kudos

Slick6
Local Performer

Guys I'm having an issue with pandora! I could only listen to music through wifi only. Everytime i try and use data it says  waiting on connection try again later and wont load at all. It's been doing this for two weeks or so, took the phone to my provider today and they were clueless also.i cleared all the cach, forced stop, cleared data even reset everything etc etc. S24ultra thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Slick6 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If that does not resolve the issue, can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Slick6
Local Performer

Hey Adam thanks for getting back to me.

Here are the steps I've done.

1.deleted data and cache.

2. uninstalled and reinstalled pandora multiple times.

3.took my phone to my carrier and they reset all my phone setting with no change.

4. Did a complete factory reset and emded up with the same results. My wifi works and not data. I can't fond for the life of me where offline mode is on the app,fyi.

What link can I send you screenshots of what it says? Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @Slick6.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Error 3005 Message/Waiting For Connection

To attach an image, open this community thread in a browser and click on the camera icon located in the Reply box:

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 9.11.44 AM.png

Additionally, I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model: S24ultra
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know what you can find out.

0 Kudos