cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Error Code 3002 on 2106.1

Ciaranicole
Local Performer

I am also getting Error Code 3002 and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, cleared cache, etc. Nothing is working. Phone is Samsung Galaxy S20 Note. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Ciaranicole. 👋

Thanks for reporting your experience, and sorry for the continued trouble.

I’ve just enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening, and in case we need to share this with our engineers. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Android Troubleshooting 

For the troubleshooting, specifically clearing the app data.

++

If you continue to have trouble, please share more details so I can report this accurately to our engineering team:

• Model: Samsung Galaxy S20 Note
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

caffeineinme
Local Performer

I have been getting this error code for over a month now and it is so frustrating! 

Model: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Carrier: Verizon

Android Version: 11

Pandora Version: 2106.1

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @caffeineinme. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Thank you for providing your device details.

Could you confirm whether you've tried out the steps? If not, please try running through these steps while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account: Android Troubleshooting

++

@Ciaranicole Are you still receiving this error message after updating to Pandora App Version 2106.1?

Let me know, and I can report this to our engineering team. 🎧

caffeineinme
Local Performer
I've tried the steps with 0 success
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Thank you for confirming, @caffeineinme. I've created an internal ticket with our engineering team so that they can investigate this error code you're seeing. We appreciate your patience while they look into this. 🎧

evcolbert
Local Performer

I'm also having an issue with error code 3002 (for about 3 weeks). I have Pandora version 2106.1 on a Samsung Galaxy S8. Is there a solution for this yet?

I miss listening so I'd appreciate your assistance!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @evcolbert. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about your experience.

If you haven't already, please check out my post with troubleshooting here. 

You can also find those steps in this article: Android Troubleshooting

++

Should the issue continue, would you mind providing the following so I can add your info on the internal ticket?

• Carrier:

Let me know, and I can share your feedback with our engineering team. 🎧

0 Kudos

Hyda
Local Performer

I have a moto g stylus and I've been getting this error for the past month and I've done the steps with no success

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Hyda. 👋

Sorry to hear those steps didn't help.

I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model: Moto G Stylus
  • Carrier:
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos