cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: How To Create a Playlist from Collected Songs

dannywharris38
Local Performer

that pre shuffles songs when created rather than user have enter each song collected i have premium account , it just really **ahem** you have shuffle the order of playlist when creating list it gets to be areal pain the arss 300 songs well you can i magine 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @dannywharris38. 👋

Thanks for your feedback about this.

At this time, there isn't a way to create a playlist from your collected content (My Collection) after sorting by Songs. From that view, you can click on Shuffle all songs, or listen to each song in the order of your collected songs.

• For instance, with my collected songs, I can listen as if it's a playlist from the Now Playing screen. From your device, your collected tracks will appear under My Songs.
  • If you click on the 3 lines next to that in the upper right hand corner, you can view all of your collected songs, similar to the playlist view.
  • If you scroll down on the Now Playing screen while listening (from your collect songs) you will be able to view all of your collected tracks as well.
  • By clicking on the three ellipses (...) you can individually add tracks to a playlist easily.

Editing your Playlist:

• Tap the Edit icon below the album art.
  • To adjust the order of your playlist, hold and drag the list icon on the right of the track title to the desired position.
  • Tap Done (iOS) or Save (Android) to close out and save your changes. 

++

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bulk edit / delete / add content at this time. However, I'd love to see this option available.  We have an existing feature request that you may be interested in upvoting by clicking on the 💙icon next to the title of the suggestion: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos