cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: How to View Song Downloads

fulkjanie
Underground

Hello, I'm a long-time user, love the app. Was wondering if there is a way to tell if a song has been downloaded multiple times and if there isn't, could you please make one? Thanks so much! This is the only complaint I have. Rest is awesome! Have a great day!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fulkjanie To clarify, are you referring to individual songs you've downloaded for Offline Mode?

If so, what you can do is manually switch to Offline Mode, and then sort your collection by Songs

This will then show you all songs you've downloaded for Offline Mode.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

fulkjanie
Underground

Thank you for replying. However, I meant specifically songs that I have in my playlists. So, I guess not downloaded necessarily, but saved to playlists. It would be great if songs would at least alert someone that they have already been saved to that particular playlist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fulkjanie This is already a feature on Android devices.

Check out the example @TannerPandora provided in this (now closed) feature request: Android - Prevent duplicate songs on playlists

If this isn't functioning correctly for you, then I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

fulkjanie
Underground

I just wanted to say thank you to the pandora technical team that resolved the complaint I had about not being notified of duplicate saves of a song to a Playlist...was just notified of that very thing in app! It is exactly what I had in mind! Thank you!!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fulkjanie No problem at all.

Enjoy the music! 😎