cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Minimum Specs

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 04/14/2020: As of Pandora version 2004.1, Pandora will no longer support OS 6.0 for Android.

To confirm the Android version you are running on your device, open Settings, General, About Device, and Android Version. If you are running an Android OS version older than OS 7.0, you will need to update your device’s operating system. 

For some Android devices, you can update by going to Settings > General > About device > Software updates > Check for update

What does this mean for you?

• Question: Will I still be able to listen to Pandora on Android OS 6.0?
    Answer: Yes, you can still listen to Pandora on your device with OS 6.0. 

• Question: What if I have to remove the Pandora app from my Android device or restore my device, will I be able to reinstall?
    Answer: Yes, you should be able to download a previous version of the Pandora app from the Google Play Store. 

• Question: What if my device is older than OS 6.0?
    Answer: If you are using an Android device that is not able to upgrade to Android OS 7.0 or higher, you should be able to download a previous version of the Pandora app from the Google Play store. Otherwise, you won’t be able to download Pandora on that device. 

• Question: Will I be able to get the new features that Pandora releases. 
    Answer: Since new features are released with the new updates of Pandora, they will not be available on unsupported devices.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
0 Replies