cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist Won't Download after Updating to 2004.1

FenDawg23
Local Performer

I'm having the exact same problem as T4T2FR34K. I even saw his video on twitter. Same freakin problem. I just started Pandora premium family plan. I switched from being on Amazon music to do pandora so it's kind of frustrating because I love everything about Pandora Premium so far except for this issue. Also just saying there should be a setting for like "dark" theme. That would be awesome. I hate the white background on Pandora Premium.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @FenDawg23. 👋

I moved your post over to a separate thread as you're most likely using a newer version of the app, and in case other listeners on this version are running into this issue.

If you haven't already, I would recommend running through these steps to see if it helps.

++

Device Details:

Please share the following details about your device so I can report this on your behalf:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):

If you're not using 2004.1 on your Android device, could you provide the correct app version?

Pandora version:

• Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.

++

Dark Mode for Android devices:

Thanks for your feedback about this! We do have an existing feature request for this option that you can upvote / comment on. Feel free to check it out here.

Let me know how it goes with the offline troubleshooting.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos