cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Modes Missing From Stations

vandryn
Local Performer

The "Tune Your Station" options are missing in the Pandora app on my Android phone. These features are still touted in the "Editor's Choice" section on the Google Play Store and clearly mentioned as features of the app in the "About this app" section. These features are present when I access the same stations via the web on my desktop.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

vandryn
Local Performer

Hello @AlyssaPandora ,

In the process of taking screenshots of stations I found where these features are located. I believe they were previously accessed thought the menu that comes up when tapping the three vertical dots under the album art. No noticed the "My Station" button at the top of the screen, which I did not realize was a button. I just thought it was part of the art/layout on the screen. Tapping that button brings up the station options and they are usable.

Thanks for reaching out on this topic.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @vandryn. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Is it missing on all of your stations?

If not, which stations are you noticing this with?

Let me know, and I can take a look for you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

vandryn
Local Performer

Hello @AlyssaPandora ,

In the process of taking screenshots of stations I found where these features are located. I believe they were previously accessed thought the menu that comes up when tapping the three vertical dots under the album art. No noticed the "My Station" button at the top of the screen, which I did not realize was a button. I just thought it was part of the art/layout on the screen. Tapping that button brings up the station options and they are usable.

Thanks for reaching out on this topic.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know. Sounds like you were able to locate your modes, @vandryn

Let us know if anything else pops up. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos