cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Profile tab doesn't load

missbelle05
Opening Act

Since my last update on my phone I can't follow other friends on pandora. I have tried deleting and re-downloading it. Signing out and signing back in. It just throws an error up each time like profile cannot be accessed and that's literally anybody, In fact I can't even see who I'm following or who's following me

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@missbelle05 I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If you continue to run into issues with this, I'd like to report your feedback to our engineering team.

Can you please grab a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

Additionally, can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know what you can find out.

0 Kudos

missbelle05
Opening Act

Screenshot_20210912-115623.png

 the error that I get 

0 Kudos

missbelle05
Opening Act

Screenshot_20210912-115646.png

 the version I have

0 Kudos

missbelle05
Opening Act

I've tried it connected to WiFi and then just on mobile data and it's the same result 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @missbelle05. 👋

Thanks so much for posting the screenshots and for reporting this. I've shared this information on an internal ticket with our engineering team so they can investigate further.

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos