cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Song plays but says it's paused

landonjohnbible
Local Performer

I've been having this issue where if my music is interrupted it will continue to play the song but will show it as paused and sometimes when the song ends it starts playing two songs at once. I have an S22 ultra and I'm using Galaxy buds 2 pros.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @landonjohnbible. 👋

Sounds like you're encountering two issues during your listening sessions. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

For two songs playing at once, we do have an existing thread here: Android 14: Two stations / songs play simultaneously

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account. In order for this trace to be useful, I would recommend clearing the app data using these steps: Android Troubleshooting

Let us know if you continue to experience the song playing while paused. In the meantime, I've shared your feedback about the two songs playing simultaneously with our engineering team on an internal ticket. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

12Bravo
Local Performer

Mine also plays while it says paused. When I have it connected to the radio via Bluetooth and turn the car off it does this. I have to close the app to stop.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @12Bravo 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further review. Can you please confirm:

• Android OS version:
  • Pandora version:

Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos