cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Thumb Feedback Doesn't Save

HamDiesel
Underground

@AdamPandora I am having the exact same issue that outlawbuck is having!! My issues is saving songs from the hottest hits Playlist. I am using a Samsung Galaxy A50

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @HamDiesel. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Saving songs for offline listening or to your collection is a feature of Premium.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Are you referring to your Thumbs Up for your Hottest Hits Radio station?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

HamDiesel
Underground

@AlyssaPandora Yes I am referring to the thumbs up option, I apologize. When a song comes on that I have thumbs up it use to be highlighted now it is not so I need to redue it. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. Same with the thumbs down. Normally a song I thumbs down to doesn't come back up but that is happening now as well. I did try Adams trouble shoot steps when I first read this and it didn't seem to help. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying, @HamDiesel.

I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

HamDiesel
Underground

@AlyssaPandora 

Model: Galaxy A50

Carrier: Xfinity Mobile 

Build number: RP1A:200720.012:A505USQSBDUD1

Android Security Patch Level: April 1st, 2021

Pandora version: 2103.1 (Android Turner 21031004

It happens on both wifi and on my data. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HamDiesel Thanks so much for providing those details. You also mentioned that you're on Pandora app version 2103.1. We have a newer version 2104.1 that should be available to you now.

Here's how to update the Pandora app on your Android device:

1. Open the Google Play Store app.
  2. Touch the menu icon in the upper left and select My apps & games.
  3. Apps with available updates are labeled Update.
  4. Choose any appropriate apps and tap Update.

Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.

In the meantime, I've shared this information with our engineering team. 

Appreciate your patience while they look into this. 🎧

HamDiesel
Underground

@AlyssaPandora

I think I accidently hit 3 instead of 4 when I said the version because I just looked back at it just now and it shows version 2104.1. I also did uninstall and reinstalled the app when this was first happening and it still did not fix the issue. I was at the gym again today and used the app and songs I heard yesterday that I thumbs up isn't thumbs up today. I appreciate the help. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, @HamDiesel. I appreciate all the helpful information. 

One last thing, could you confirm the exact name of the station(s)?

Based on your messages, it sounds like this is Today's Hits Radio while using your "Hottest Hits" curated mode. I just want to be sure of the station(s) you're noticing this with so I can report it accurately to engineering.

Thanks again for sticking with me on this. 🎧

0 Kudos

MacgyverMU
Local Performer

When I go back in history one or more songs and select like on that pervious song played it affects the current song playing. When I select thumbs down on a previous song, it makes the current song thumbs down and changes songs. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MacgyverMU. 👋

Sorry to hear that. If you haven't already, I would first recommend running through the standard troubleshooting steps while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account: Android Troubleshooting

If the issue persists, could you share the requested information from my post here?

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos