cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Trouble with App Connecting in Car

Midorichan68
Local Performer

Ever since I updated my phone to android 12 the app does not work properly. It does not connect to my car, when I finally press the play button in the app it stops when my phone locks, it also just stops randomly after a minute or 2 while my phone is still on. It has never acted like this… I have no idea what is going on… And I am a paying subscriber.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Midorichan68. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Looks like you're already in touch with a member of our User Support team and have an open email case. Someone will get back to you soon in order to offer more personalized assistance with your issue. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Midorichan68. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Looks like you're already in touch with a member of our User Support team and have an open email case. Someone will get back to you soon in order to offer more personalized assistance with your issue. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos