cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Volume Button Goes Up and Down

Mromaniec
Local Performer

Android message of someone listening plus volume button goes up and down

There is a recent glitch where the volume button will go up and down unassisted, plus skip songs. This causes the phone to then announce the time every minute. It only happens when Pandora is in use. I deleted and added the app back twice. Is there something else that should be done?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mromaniec I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps found here: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mromaniec I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps found here: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

Shane3
Local Performer

Why does my volume go down a couple notches when Pandora changes songs. 

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Shane3 

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that the volume fluctuates from song to song.

I've moved your post to an existing thread under Android: Volume Button Goes Up and Down 

Additionally, I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be helpful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps found here: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos