cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: "Waiting for Connection" Error

benton386
Underground

I just ran into the issue again. This is what I did. I touched and hold my finger on the app. The a pop up screen comes up. At the top left is an exclamation point. I did a force stop first, and cleared the cache. The clear storage is something worth clearing to get rid of the repeat songs every so often as you can see it eats a lot of data.

I did that on the last phone I had an issue and it did not work. So it worked on one phone and not the other. 

I am sure I will run into this issue again. 

Screenshot_20231215-001702.jpgScreenshot_20231214-234009.jpgScreenshot_20231215-001100.jpg

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Awilkinson317
Local Performer

Hi everyone hoping to get help. Recently while trying to open the app I get a loading screen followed by a waiting for connection error message. I feel like I have tried everything I have restarted the device turned off network settings, unistalled the app, reinstalled cleared cache from the app storage as well as cleared the data. I have a samsung galaxy s22+ wondering how I can get this issue resolved and hopefully be able to start listening to music again

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Awilkinson317. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: "Waiting for Connection" Error

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with this error message. I completely understand how frustrating this can be. 

Device Details:

I'd like to report your feedback and experience. Would mind you sending over more information about your device to share with our engineering team?

• Model: Samsung Galaxy S22+
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos