cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App keeps crashing when I switch apps

Alchron
On the Rise

I noticed for the past couple days on my Samsung Galaxy S9 that the app keeps crashing when I switch from one app (for example Facebook) back to it but it still goes and plays the song that it was playing on. Is there a stability issue that I'm not aware of from the last update or is it something on my end? Its not really that bad but it does get a little annoying if I leave the app open to update playlists and offline stations.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Alchron When the app is in the background, does it crash and you are having to launch it again or is it the music pausing in the background and you have to switch back to it to resume playback?

Can you let me know what version you're on? 

Are there any restriction in place for a battery save mode? Let's double check these settings, you can adjust these settings in the App info section of your device. To get to the App info for Pandora: 

• Either long press on the icon on the home screen, then tap the (i) that appears, or

• Go to your Android Settings, then Apps & Notifications, then Pandora. From there, tap Advanced > Battery >Background restriction. You will be prompted to remove the restriction. 

• You can also find helpful steps here.

Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

When I switch back to the app it restarts itself if the music is paused, but if the music is playing and I switch back to it from another app or when I unlock the phone it won't do that and goes normally.  It only does it when I pause the music and lock the phone or switch apps but not when the music is not paused.  The version is 1912.1 and there is no restrictions from the battery saving mode on the phone.  Let me know if you need anything eise.

0 Kudos