cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can't listen to premium on android.

geb
Local Performer

I have an annual premium subscription that I purchased directly from pandora. I can't access it on my android phone. When I install the app through google play, it prompts me to upgrade and requires payment. How can I access my current subscription on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @geb thanks for posting to community!๐ŸŽง

I do see that you've upgraded to Panodra Premium with the email address associated with your community account. 

Since Pandora accounts follow the email address. Can you ensure that you're logged in with the same email address on your phone?

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @geb thanks for posting to community!๐ŸŽง

I do see that you've upgraded to Panodra Premium with the email address associated with your community account. 

Since Pandora accounts follow the email address. Can you ensure that you're logged in with the same email address on your phone?

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Davis91
Local Performer

This is happening to me it shows a charge to my credit card but it still askes me to upgrade I checked to make sure my email was correct and it is

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Davis91. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks so much for letting us know about this.

Since this is account-related, a member from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to help with your subscription.

Please follow up with this individual via email in order to get back to listening along with the benefits of your Premium subscription.

Appreciate your patience during this process! ๐Ÿ“ฌ

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos