cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted tracks re-appear on My Thumbs Up playlist

JayMarie_N
Local Performer

Hello, I'm also having issues editing my Thumbs up playlist. I'll delete songs and then they'll automatically pop back up as if i didn't just delete them. It's kind of getting annoying to have to keep deleting songs over and over and over again.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JayMarie_N Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message when you attempt to delete those tracks? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

JayMarie_N
Local Performer

I'm listening on a mobile device. Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It does delete them eventually, but it takes a few tries for the songs to be completely deleted from my thumbs up playlist 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JayMarie_N Since this is only occurring on your Samsung device, I went ahead and moved your post to the Android space.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps to see if they resolve this: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If deleted tracks continue to re-appear on your My Thumbs Up playlist, can you please do me a favor and try deleting tracks from some of your other customized playlists as well?

I'd like to confirm if this issue is specific to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

Thanks again for all your help with this!

0 Kudos