cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does not play selected music

wmsoul_o
Underground

Though I have tried having a subscription different times, I do not get the advertised benefits. For example, if I want to listen to an entire album I will only get one or two songs from the album before Pandora takes me Away from the album and back to my recently played artist.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @wmsoul_o. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced with your subscription.

I've taken a look at your account, and it appears that you're upgraded to Pandora Plus. However, I do see that you've enabled complimentary sessions of Premium. Listening to albums, playlists, or tracks on-demand are features of Pandora Premium.

Complimentary sessions of Premium allow you to interact with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand (ex. the album you're playing). Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session and you won't be charged any Pandora Premium fees.

You can find out more about how Premium sessions work in this helpful article.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @wmsoul_o. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced with your subscription.

I've taken a look at your account, and it appears that you're upgraded to Pandora Plus. However, I do see that you've enabled complimentary sessions of Premium. Listening to albums, playlists, or tracks on-demand are features of Pandora Premium.

Complimentary sessions of Premium allow you to interact with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand (ex. the album you're playing). Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session and you won't be charged any Pandora Premium fees.

You can find out more about how Premium sessions work in this helpful article.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

wmsoul_o
Underground

Thank you for the feedback.