cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Songs with Plus

Blynell
Local Performer

I'm a plus member but going through 30 day free thing and when I pick a song and click download it says it's downloading but it doesn't download no matter how many times I try, I've checked the settings and they are right so what else can I try? Thanks!🤗

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Blynell. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space! 

Downloading a song with Plus isn't currently a feature. Instead, this would be a feature of Pandora Premium. However, I do see that you've enabled a complimentary session of Premium while in your free trial of Plus. You can find out more about how the complimentary sessions of Premium work here: Premium Access Sessions

++

Offline Listening:

Offline Listening is available to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers. 

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio and add them to your offline listening stations.

Pandora Premium subscribers, on the other hand, can choose which additional stations, albums, songs, or playlists are downloaded.

If you're having trouble downloading your offline stations, feel free to let me know.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Blynell. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space! 

Downloading a song with Plus isn't currently a feature. Instead, this would be a feature of Pandora Premium. However, I do see that you've enabled a complimentary session of Premium while in your free trial of Plus. You can find out more about how the complimentary sessions of Premium work here: Premium Access Sessions

++

Offline Listening:

Offline Listening is available to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers. 

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio and add them to your offline listening stations.

Pandora Premium subscribers, on the other hand, can choose which additional stations, albums, songs, or playlists are downloaded.

If you're having trouble downloading your offline stations, feel free to let me know.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos