cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Error 3005

Dnye1986
Local Performer

Just got a new phone and now my Pandora doesn't work. Error code 3005 and it also says that it can't establish a connection. WiFi and mobile data are both on...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Dnye1986. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message.

Could you confirm whether it's 3005 or 3002? If you're able to capture a screenshot of the error - this would be helpful too. (Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

In the meantime, I have an existing thread for 3002 here: Android 13: Error 3002 Causes App to Crash

As far as device details - it's helpful to know:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

I really appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Felquin
Local Performer

Error 3005

I've been paying for my subscription for over 2 years now, I've been very happy with no commercials and now yesterday I get this message. My renewal is in July, please let me know how to correct this so I could continue my subscription. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Felquin I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our suggested troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

Felquin
Local Performer

Hello Adam, I tried everything that was listed there and it still didn't work. Any other suggestions? Thank you

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up, @Felquin. Sorry to hear about the continued trouble.

Are you casting when this issue occurs? 

Would you mind providing more details about your Android device? We'd like to report this on your behalf.

We'll need the following:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Thanks for your help! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Jimmy91
Local Performer

I keep getting this error code 3005

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jimmy91. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Android: Error 3005

First, I would recommend running through these steps to see if it resolves the error code you're noticing: Android Troubleshooting

If the issue persists, I can report this over to the appropriate party on your behalf. It's helpful to know:

• Model:
  • Carrier:

I appreciate your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

TonyaFoster77
Local Performer

I was listening to a podcast on my iphone and it stopped playing and I get error code 3005 - I restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled app and still wont play. I switched over to my android phone, same thing. I restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled, checked to make sure latest version and cleared cache, still getting an unexpected error code 3005 has occurred. How can I fix this issue on both devices. They are both Verizon network and I have tried data as well as wifi to get them to play. Was playing fine up until about 45 mins ago.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @TonyaFoster77 

Welcome to community!

Are you still having trouble? I checked your account and it looks like you're back to listening. Let us know!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos