cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Getting Started on Pandora

jameslouis1221
Local Performer

What does it mean when you make a station? Can you retrieve thumbs up selections?

Can you make playlist?

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity and format

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @jameslouis1221!

Welcome to the community, and thanks for your post. 🎧

Getting Started:

The best way to explore Pandora and create a station (or to listen to any type of content) is to search our library and further filter your results.

• Begin by launching the Pandora application and tapping the search icon (shaped like a magnifying glass) in the top right corner of your screen. 
  • From there, enter the desired search term, and filter your results by Artist, Songs, Stations, Podcasts, Playlists, or Albums.*  🎶
  • Feel free to check out this helpful page about how to get started listening from an Android device.

Thumb Feedback:

Keep in mind, Thumbs are station specific, so please feel free to Thumb up and down accordingly. Giving a Thumb rating on one station will not affect any of your other stations.

Playlists:

Creating playlists is currently a feature of Pandora Premium (our on-demand paid subscription option).* However, you can enable complimentary sessions of Premium.

You can find out more info about Premium Sessions here.

You can also discover more details about how playlists work in this article.

I hope this information is helpful. See ya around the community! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @jameslouis1221!

Welcome to the community, and thanks for your post. 🎧

Getting Started:

The best way to explore Pandora and create a station (or to listen to any type of content) is to search our library and further filter your results.

• Begin by launching the Pandora application and tapping the search icon (shaped like a magnifying glass) in the top right corner of your screen. 
  • From there, enter the desired search term, and filter your results by Artist, Songs, Stations, Podcasts, Playlists, or Albums.*  🎶
  • Feel free to check out this helpful page about how to get started listening from an Android device.

Thumb Feedback:

Keep in mind, Thumbs are station specific, so please feel free to Thumb up and down accordingly. Giving a Thumb rating on one station will not affect any of your other stations.

Playlists:

Creating playlists is currently a feature of Pandora Premium (our on-demand paid subscription option).* However, you can enable complimentary sessions of Premium.

You can find out more info about Premium Sessions here.

You can also discover more details about how playlists work in this article.

I hope this information is helpful. See ya around the community! 

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

KL2134
Local Performer

my app is already installed

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @KL2134. 👋

Thanks so much for visiting the Pandora Community! I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Android: Getting Started on Pandora

Logging In:

Are you able to log into your Pandora account from your Android device? 

Once you log in, you should be able to listen to your existing stations. If you need assistance with logging in or forgot your password, your may find these steps helpful: How to reset your password

++

Getting Started:

You can find more details about how Pandora works in the accepted solution here.

If you have specific questions, please let me know in your reply. I'm always happy to help. 🎧

0 Kudos