cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Edit / Turn Off Shuffle on Pixel 3

Goshawk
Local Performer

I started paying for ad free Pandora and now it auto shuffles my stations. Seems random. There are no ways to apparently stop this. Help

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Goshawk. 👋

Nice to see you around the community. I'm happy to help.

Editing your Shuffle Selection:

You can edit the stations that are played in Shuffle mode from your Station List.

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Plus listeners, press and hold the Shuffle stations option at the top of your Station List.
    • Pandora Premium listeners, filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.
  • Once the Shuffle Options screen appears, you can select or deselect as many stations as you'd like.
  • Touch the back arrow in the upper left again to save your changes and return to your station list.

++

Exiting Shuffle:

• To turn shuffle off, simply click or tap the name of a different station.

Let me know if this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Goshawk. 👋

Nice to see you around the community. I'm happy to help.

Editing your Shuffle Selection:

You can edit the stations that are played in Shuffle mode from your Station List.

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Plus listeners, press and hold the Shuffle stations option at the top of your Station List.
    • Pandora Premium listeners, filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.
  • Once the Shuffle Options screen appears, you can select or deselect as many stations as you'd like.
  • Touch the back arrow in the upper left again to save your changes and return to your station list.

++

Exiting Shuffle:

• To turn shuffle off, simply click or tap the name of a different station.

Let me know if this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024