cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Pandora from Google Play

SSBennett618
Local Performer

I am trying to download pandora on my phone but it says that I need to log in to my Google account. I don't even remember what that user name is. Please help. I miss my music. Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time & attention to this matter.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @SSBennett618 thanks for posting to community! 

To install Pandora on your Android device, follow this link to the Google Play store from the device.

Once the Pandora page opens in the Google Play Store, select Install

While I'm happy to assist with any Pandora related questions, if you are having trouble signing into your Google Play account, I would recommend reaching out to Google Play with further help with this. 

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

Thanks again for being part of community. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @SSBennett618 thanks for posting to community! 

To install Pandora on your Android device, follow this link to the Google Play store from the device.

Once the Pandora page opens in the Google Play Store, select Install

While I'm happy to assist with any Pandora related questions, if you are having trouble signing into your Google Play account, I would recommend reaching out to Google Play with further help with this. 

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

Thanks again for being part of community. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Steve7
Local Performer

Have New phone.  Need app to put on New phone.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Steve7. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

++

Installing the Pandora app on your New Android Phone:

• To install Pandora on your Android device, follow this link to the Google Play store from the device.
  • Once the Pandora page opens in the Google Play Store, select Install.

If you have any trouble with your password, or need to reset it, let us know and we can escalate your issue to email. You can reply directly on this thread.

Let me know how installing goes. 📲

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

Kmowles
Local Performer

I installed the mobile app and it will not open. I have gone through all the phone setting and permissions to allow the app to work. Nothing will let the app open. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Kmowles. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening for you. 

Have you tried running through these standard troubleshooting steps for Android devices yet? If not, I would recommend trying these steps to see if it helps.

Could you share more information about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Are you noticing any error messages when you attempt to launch the Pandora app on your device? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Sweetneek
Local Performer

Why won't pandora download on my phone ?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Sweetneek. 👋

To install the Pandora app on your device, please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

If you still have trouble, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Are you receiving any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

If you're able to capture a screenshot of what happens, feel free to send one over.

• To take a screenshot on your Android device, press the Home button and the Power button (on the right side of your phone) at the same time. You may hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on), and your screen will be captured.
  • To access your screenshots, go to the Gallery and look in the Screenshots folder. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

0 Kudos

sjboots1997
Local Performer

How do I download Pandora app on my phone android

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @sjboots1997. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Installing Pandora from Google Play

You can install the Pandora app using the steps from @TannerPandora's post here.

Hope this helps! 🎧

0 Kudos