cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Content after Clearing App Data

Jennyp
Local Performer

My session timed out and went through the troubleshooting process to get back in. And now all my playlists have been deleted. How do I recover them. I've been using pandora for way too long to try and re-download everything. Help?!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Zf
Local Performer

This is so great but it's not I cleared my app data made me reset my pass and all my liked songs are gone so that's **ahem** cool. So I have to start over like I never had an account before. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jennyp. 👋

Sounds like you're having trouble with your playlists.

I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone has already reached out to you via email (the one associated with your Pandora account) to help with your playlists.

If you don't see the email yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Zf. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Missing Content after Clearing App Data

Your issue has been escalated to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. If you don't see the email yet, please check your spam / junk folder.

Appreciate you letting us know about this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos