cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My thumbs up playlist missing from mobile app

rxdhuang
Local Performer

I can see the automated thumbs up playlists when I go to my collection on a desktop browswer, but on the mobile app the ony playlists I see are static ones that I created myself. How can I find and play my dynamic thumbs up playlists on mobile?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rxdhuang I moved your post to the Android space to keep the community tidy.

As long as you are logged into your Pandora Premium account on your phone, your My Thumbs Up Playlist should show.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If your My Thumbs Up Playlist is still missing after ensuring you are logged into the correct account, can you please send me a screenshot/screen recording of what you see in your playlists section of the app?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rxdhuang I moved your post to the Android space to keep the community tidy.

As long as you are logged into your Pandora Premium account on your phone, your My Thumbs Up Playlist should show.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If your My Thumbs Up Playlist is still missing after ensuring you are logged into the correct account, can you please send me a screenshot/screen recording of what you see in your playlists section of the app?

Let me know.

rxdhuang
Local Performer

Logging out and back in worked, thank you!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like you're all set now, @rxdhuang.

Enjoy the tunes! 🎶 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos