cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline mode still pulling data

snoonan711
Local Performer

I'm a Premium user, I'm in Offline mode, but it's still pulling data. What's going on?

Also, why do my download stations play in the same order in Offline mode. Why can't I shuffle them? It's annoying to hear the same song over and over each day. You would think at the max price subscription that this would be a feature for your users.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

@snoonan711 Thanks for posting to community!

I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. When you switch to Offline Mode on your device it should not use cellular data. Can you take a screenshot of what you see that show's data is being used while in Offline Mode? If you need steps on how to take a screenshot, let me know. 

Can you also tell me a little more about the device?

• Make and Model:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • Open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.

To prevent your stations from becoming too repetitive, we periodically refresh your offline stations based on your online listening habits and the Thumb feedback you give. Each offline station that is downloaded will provide approximately 3 hours of music for you to enjoy.

While listening offline, it's important to continue giving feedback in the form of Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down and to periodically connect to Pandora through Wi-Fi or a mobile network, we will use that info to personalize and replace the offline tracks with new ones.

Unfortunately, shuffle in offline is not a feature. There is a feature request for this in our Feature Request Board. If this is a feature you'd like to see on Pandora, I would recommend giving it a vote: Ability to Shuffle Offline Playlists & Stations

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos