cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora malfunctioning

Magdelana
Local Performer
Since the last update of my Android phone suddenly Pandora keeps stopping the music and closing itself down the only went in and it sticks where it's just the key in the center of the Whiteboard and the only way I can get rid of it is to do a close all tabs or reboot my system at first I could just shut down Pandora and start it and it would be okay now that isn't even working I've tried rebooting I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that got me nowhere so I need some help from the experts or at least someone who has had this situation and solved it. Thanks for any help that you might be able to give me because I really miss being able to listen to my Pandora during the day and then I listen to a different playlist to help me fall asleep
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Magdelana sorry to hear this is happening. Let's try some troubleshooting to see if we can get you back to listening. 

To begin, let's clear the App Data.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

Please note: *Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

You will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Magdelana sorry to hear this is happening. Let's try some troubleshooting to see if we can get you back to listening. 

To begin, let's clear the App Data.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

Please note: *Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

You will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos