cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist Switches to AutoPlay Unprompted

Ravercat
Underground

Is anyone else having an issue with songs switching in the middle for no reason, over to Autoplay rather than staying in the playlist you're using?

Very annoying and only a recent development, plz let me know if I'm not alone.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ravercat
Underground

Seemed like it might have help that out yesterday. But this morning I received the message from Pandora, l"like your internet connection has been lost", and got switched over to a downloaded station in the middle of us all. 99% sure there was no problem with my internet, four bars LTE great coverage on a reliable mobile device.

Also, reading my downloaded tracks is not a great option for a fix. Overall not very premium in my opinion, and that's what I pay for. ☹️

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Ravercat. 👋

Thanks for reporting this issue. I'm sorry to hear that this is happening.

Let's try running through these steps while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account. The trace will help our engineering team better understand what's happening in case this is a bug that we need to share with them.

++

If the issue persists after running through those steps, would you mind sharing the following details?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Ravercat
Underground

Seemed like it might have help that out yesterday. But this morning I received the message from Pandora, l"like your internet connection has been lost", and got switched over to a downloaded station in the middle of us all. 99% sure there was no problem with my internet, four bars LTE great coverage on a reliable mobile device.

Also, reading my downloaded tracks is not a great option for a fix. Overall not very premium in my opinion, and that's what I pay for. ☹️

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up, @Ravercat. I completely understand where you're coming from. I'd like to share your experience / feedback with our engineering team so that they can investigate.

Would you mind providing the requested info from my last message to share?

Let me know, and I can report this on your behalf. 

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Ravercat
Underground

Yep, share with whomever.

Thx

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ravercat Thanks! I've gone ahead and reported this.

Feel free to update this thread if anything else pops up. Appreciate your patience while the engineering team investigates. 🛠

0 Kudos

Ravercat
Underground

Hope you got my emails entailing the continuation of the problem. No, "lost your internet connection," message today, but same issue again work the switching...3 times now.

Either I'm alone in this, or it's an unvoiced issue that is contribution to premium users switching to Spotify. Just saying, getting switched off of an hour+ continuous mix after 20 min isn't very premium.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ravercat Sorry that you're having trouble with this. In the meantime, I created an internal ticket and our engineering team is aware of your issue. 

If you'd like to share the requested device information, I can add these details to the ticket as well.

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
0 Kudos