cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist vanished

zcalhoun25
Local Performer

I had a playlist that I made called Country Playlist that had over 200 songs and now it is not in my collection. I even had it downloaded for offline use. 

Please Help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @zcalhoun25. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble with this.

I've checked your account and I can view your "Zac's Country Playlist" from a web browser. However, it sounds like this playlist is missing from your collection when listening from your Android device. I have seen other reports of this recently.

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 2.15.31 PM.png

Troubleshooting + Reporting:

I'd like for you to try out the troubleshooting steps while I have a trace enabled on your account. If you still have issues after those steps, I can report this over to our engineering team. 

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps*:

• Open your device Settings
  • Tap Apps
  • Scroll down to find Pandora
  • Select Storage
  • On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps. Let me know how it goes.

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos