cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

mwasden
Local Performer

Does the Pandora app on the Samsung Galaxy 4 work standalone, meaning it is not connected to the phone via Bluetooth? If so, do you need a paid Pandora plan?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mwasden. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

At this time, Pandora does not support Wear OS 3. While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you'll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

In the meantime, we do have this existing feature request that you can upvote if you'd like to see this option implemented: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request. For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out our policy here: Feature Request Policy

Thanks so much for posting about this! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

11 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mwasden. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

At this time, Pandora does not support Wear OS 3. While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you'll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

In the meantime, we do have this existing feature request that you can upvote if you'd like to see this option implemented: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request. For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out our policy here: Feature Request Policy

Thanks so much for posting about this! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AshleynZach
Local Performer

I would LOVE to be able to start Pandora from my smart watch... until then... probably won't use this app as much as Spotify. Plus, add more music in each genre AND make it EASIER TO CANCEL YOUR PAID SUBSCRIPTION!!!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @AshleynZach. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Thanks for sharing your feedback around the compatibility of Pandora with the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. I completely understand where you're coming from. In the meantime, please check out the accepted solution for this thread for more info about this here.

++

Looks like your Pandora account is currently registered as a free ad-supported account. If you need assistance with canceling your subscription on another account, please review this thread: Managing your Subscription

If you have any trouble with this, let me know and I can create an email case with our support team for you. 🎧

0 Kudos

Latinmoreno
Local Performer

Pandora would like to see an app for samsung watch to install, tou have an update?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Latinmoreno I moved your post over to this existing thread: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this infographic: "How do requests become features?"

Hope this helps.

Mrunion1967
Local Performer

Is anybody having problems with the galaxy watch and Pandora app?  I use to be able to use the watch and fast forward, replay songs, but that stopped about 3 weeks ago.  

0 Kudos

4819heh
Local Performer

how to connect pandora to samsung galaxy watch 4

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @4819heh. 👋

0 Kudos

joshualooman
Underground

So why doesnt pandora fix it?!

mod edit: format

anonymous1
Underground

Seriously..  it's been years of this issue being known to Pandora.   WHEN is it going to get fixed???

0 Kudos

chuckebemeh
Local Performer

It's a sad day job doesn't allow phones only smartwatches and headphones...9 yrs of Pandora ... and I'ma have to let it go do to this issue..... So much time, playlists, and personalized radio stations that ALWAYS know what to play next..... This hurts but it's been great....rip

0 Kudos