cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Album Info?

dalezjc
Local Performer

How can I show album information?  From the mobile app, when I click on the Album art, I get generic information about the artist, but nothing about the specific album.

Dale

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @dalezjc. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

All of the biographical and lyrical info on Pandora comes from partner services. Our partners at LyricFind provide us with lyrics, and our partners at TiVo take care of our biographies and album descriptions. If you're not seeing album information for specific albums, there may not be an album description. 

Here's an example, we do have the description for this Coldplay album. However, we don't for the SG Lewis album. If the album description is available, it will appear like this:

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 9.48.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 9.49.07 AM.png

In the meantime, I've definitely noted your feedback about this. You can also create a feature request here, if you'd like to see more album descriptions available. I'm sure other listeners would be interested in this option as well. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @dalezjc. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

All of the biographical and lyrical info on Pandora comes from partner services. Our partners at LyricFind provide us with lyrics, and our partners at TiVo take care of our biographies and album descriptions. If you're not seeing album information for specific albums, there may not be an album description. 

Here's an example, we do have the description for this Coldplay album. However, we don't for the SG Lewis album. If the album description is available, it will appear like this:

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 9.48.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 9.49.07 AM.png

In the meantime, I've definitely noted your feedback about this. You can also create a feature request here, if you'd like to see more album descriptions available. I'm sure other listeners would be interested in this option as well. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos