Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jcking1. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Looks like you're upgraded to Pandora Premium.

With Premium, you can sort your content from the My Collection page on your Android device.

• Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 
  • Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

Hope this is helpful! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jcking1. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Looks like you're upgraded to Pandora Premium.

With Premium, you can sort your content from the My Collection page on your Android device.

• Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 
  • Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

Hope this is helpful! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Pharoah
Local Performer

I was able to put my pandora account on my laptop in alphabetical order but wasn't able to do the same on my phone.  I've tried everything that was suggested but it still isn't working.

Nealybrown
Local Performer

I've searched these forums and seen some requests from 2 years ago to display playlists in alphabetical order (both in "My Collection" and when adding a song to a playlist).  I find it hard to believe this feature (although it's not much of a feature... just common sense really) isn't yet implemented.  Am I missing something.  Is there some secret method?  If not, when can we expect this?

On desktop they're alphabetized, so clearly this isn't some unusual request.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Pharoah @Nealybrown👋

Nice to see you around the community space. To keep everything organized, I moved your posts over to this existing thread: Sorting My Collection on Premium

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

In the meantime, we do have some existing feature requests created by other community members, if you'd like to see more sorting options implemented for Premium:

To upvote feature suggestions, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. I have also upvoted these suggestions as I'd like to see them on Pandora.

Hope this helps. 🎧