cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Sorting my Collection on Premium

EddieVilla
Local Performer

How do you alphabetize your stations on pandora premium?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @EddieVilla. 👋

You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

• Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 
  • Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

If you'd like to see alphabetical sorting from a mobile device with Premium, feel free to check out this existing idea here: Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

• To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title. 
  • For more information about how ideas work on the Pandora Community, check out: Ideas FAQs & Policy

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎹

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @EddieVilla. 👋

You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

• Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 
  • Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

If you'd like to see alphabetical sorting from a mobile device with Premium, feel free to check out this existing idea here: Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

• To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title. 
  • For more information about how ideas work on the Pandora Community, check out: Ideas FAQs & Policy

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎹

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

KeeneBecker
Underground

When I try to sort my stations there is no carat at the far right of the screen. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KeeneBecker Would it be possible to send over a screenshot of what you are seeing?

You can add it in a reply to this message.

Thanks for working with me on this! 

0 Kudos

KeeneBecker
Underground

There is no way to sort collected stations, albums, songs, etc. alphabetically.  See attached screenshot:

Screenshot_20200706-132959_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KeeneBecker Thanks for following up.

I moved your post to this thread since you are attempting to sort your stations on your Android device.

To clarify, there isn't currently a way to further sort your stations by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

If you'd like to see alphabetical sorting from a mobile device with Premium, feel free to check out this existing feature suggestion: More sorting options for Premium.

Just make sure to leave a comment with your specific feedback, and give the thread a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Spencerlarimore
Local Performer

Pandora, get your app updated!  It's ridiculous that we can't flip a playlist order in reverse or be able to sort in various ways like by artist, year, or whatever.  A playlist that only plays the way you originally built it get really stale really fast.   Come on, I'm PAYING for this make it worth it.

0 Kudos

Userwhatever22
Local Performer

Wow that's surprisingly shocking Pandora doesn't offer such a simple feature. Mind blown. I have premium and am frustrated such a simple feature wasn't integrated in the very beginning. Wonder why the CEO hasn't pushed for this.

0 Kudos

tamucowpoke
Local Performer

So dumb, you should be able to long-press a station on mobile, and drag it to wherever you want to place it. Like moving Roku channels around. Really lame.

0 Kudos

Bunnickula01
Local Performer

Can you Alphabetically your Albums on Pandora?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Bunnickula01. 👋

Thanks for posting in the Pandora Community!

To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Sorting my Collection on Premium

Unfortunately, you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread for more details.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

0 Kudos