cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station Switched to Thumbprint

Jenn27
Underground

I've had Pandora radio for years and am a Premium member. I've recently noticed one of my favorite stations has been switched to thumbprint radio. How do I switch it back to regular station play? While in thumbprint mode, it doesn't add variety to the station and a lot of the same songs play, even while on shuffle. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jenn27. 👋

Thumbprint Radio works differently from normal stations based on artists, composers, or songs. 

Could you share a bit more about what you're experiencing?

• Which station are you having trouble with? 
  • Are you currently in a mode? 

If you're able to send over a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing, this would be helpful so that I can take a look for you.

• To take a screenshot on your Android device, press the Home button and the Power button (on the right side of your phone) at the same time. You may hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on), and your screen will be captured.
  • To access your screenshots, go to the Gallery and look in the Screenshots folder. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024