cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio - only 100 songs on mobile app?

donovankovar
Local Performer

My Mobile app for Android (which has been updated) only lets me see 100 songs in my Thumbprint Radio channel - and it plays the same songs over and over again. A year or more ago, I was able to scroll through hundreds of them, and doing that would change up the mix, but not anymore. How can I get that functionality back so I can hear more of my Thumbs Up songs?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @donovankovar!

I completely understand where you're coming from.

Thanks so much for your feedback regarding the 100 Thumbed songs view from your mobile device.

I would recommend creating a feature request here if you'd like to see this implemented.

++

Repetition:

I do have a couple of suggestions that may help with your Thumbprint Radio station.

• If you don't have many stations, you may want to create more stations and give more thumbs up, to give Thumbprint more feedback to work with.
  • Be sure to thumb freely on Thumbprint Radio; this will help us learn which thumbs you want to hear more of, and which you aren't interested in anymore. Thumbing a track up or down on Thumbprint Radio won't affect its thumb rating elsewhere. Just like your other stations, if you thumb up a track, you'll continue to hear it and tracks like it, and if you thumb it down, it won't play again on Thumbprint Radio. You can always remove the thumbs down later if you want to bring the track back into rotation on Thumbprint.

Feel free to check out this article from our help page about fine-tuning your stations to your liking.

Hope this helps!  🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @donovankovar!

I completely understand where you're coming from.

Thanks so much for your feedback regarding the 100 Thumbed songs view from your mobile device.

I would recommend creating a feature request here if you'd like to see this implemented.

++

Repetition:

I do have a couple of suggestions that may help with your Thumbprint Radio station.

• If you don't have many stations, you may want to create more stations and give more thumbs up, to give Thumbprint more feedback to work with.
  • Be sure to thumb freely on Thumbprint Radio; this will help us learn which thumbs you want to hear more of, and which you aren't interested in anymore. Thumbing a track up or down on Thumbprint Radio won't affect its thumb rating elsewhere. Just like your other stations, if you thumb up a track, you'll continue to hear it and tracks like it, and if you thumb it down, it won't play again on Thumbprint Radio. You can always remove the thumbs down later if you want to bring the track back into rotation on Thumbprint.

Feel free to check out this article from our help page about fine-tuning your stations to your liking.

Hope this helps!  🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos