cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Google Play Store Account

Treeman
Underground

Don't have Pandora app on my phone & Play Store says I don't have any devices. Click Pandora account from here & listen in app stops there, doesn't let me in. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Treeman If you are attempting to stream Pandora on your Android phone, you will first need to install the app.

To install Pandora on your Android device, follow this link to the Google Play store from the device.

Once the Pandora page opens in the Google Play Store, select Install.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

Treeman
Underground

Trying to reply but page keeps shutting down before I can explain

0 Kudos

Treeman
Underground

Play store app at sign in gives error DF-DFERH-01 & get no access. Google Play (not the play store app) when I can sign in says you have no devices even tho I have a credit redeemed from my phone. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Treeman. 👋

Thanks so much for following up with us about this. 

Based on your message, it sounds like you're attempting to sign into your account within the Google Play Store on your Android device and receive that error message.

You'll need to contact the Google Play support team for more help as this is outside of our scope of expertise. You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

Once you're able to log back into your Google Play Store account, you should be able to download the Pandora app using @AdamPandora's steps here. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos