cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to retrieve music on phone

ChelleBabyGirl
Local Performer

Pandora hasn't been playing at all except on my tv.. and even then. It's just a station. It doesn't sync my entire playlist. All are under 1 gmail account... so but on my phones, it plays 1 song and 1 song only... I have over 2k songs... but it says I can't retrieve music fro. Pandora.com

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@ChelleBabyGirl I moved your post to the Android space in order to keep the community organized.

Running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page should get rid of the error message you are seeing when attempting to stream Pandora from your phone. 

Let me know if you continue to experience issues with this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To explain why you are not able to stream your playlists on your TV:

Because individual manufacturers are responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application, some devices may lack Pandora Premium's features.

You can view the devices Pandora Premium is available on here.  

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@ChelleBabyGirl I moved your post to the Android space in order to keep the community organized.

Running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page should get rid of the error message you are seeing when attempting to stream Pandora from your phone. 

Let me know if you continue to experience issues with this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To explain why you are not able to stream your playlists on your TV:

Because individual manufacturers are responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application, some devices may lack Pandora Premium's features.

You can view the devices Pandora Premium is available on here.  

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos