cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Intrusion: My Collection screen

LaneLester
Underground

~

Recently, the My Collection screen has been popping up over the screen of the song I'm listening to. This is an unwanted intrusion, and I would like not to have that "feature."

Even worse, when I'm listening to an album rather than a station, when I get rid of the intruder, I can't get back to the album. So I only get to listen to a few songs.

Lane

Labels (1)
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LaneLester Sorry for the trouble.

I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on our help page as it should resolve this issue.

If that doesn't help, can you possibly send us a screen recording of exactly what is happening?

Thanks for your patience with this. 

0 Kudos

LaneLester
Underground

Thanks for the reply, Adam. I went through all of the steps on the troubleshooting page you linked. Regretfully, the My Collection page still pops up occasionally as described in my first post. I have attached a screenshot.

Lane Screenshot_20200224-081435_Pandora_copy_819x614.jpg

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @LaneLester. 👋

Thanks for sharing that screenshot and for running through the troubleshooting steps that @AdamPandora sent over.

Would you mind providing more details about your specific device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Thanks for your help with this! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

LaneLester
Underground

Oh, no.! Alyssa, I replied to your post with all the info you requested, and now I don't see any post. I failed to save it local copy of the post, so I may have to do the work again of finding all that stuff. 

Lane 

LaneLester
Underground

Here we go again <smile> :

Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Carrier: WIFI only
Android version (Settings: 9
Build number (Settings: 104.218.54.211
Android Security Patch Levels: August 1, 2019
Pandora version: 2002.2

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
Only wifi available on this tablet.

Lane

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LaneLester Thanks so much for sharing this info - I'll report this to our engineering team from my end. 

Appreciate your patience while they look into this!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

LaneLester
Underground

Alyssa, in the email about your like were instructions about notifications. I turned some of them off. Maybe the pop-up notification being off will eliminate the problem, since the My Collection screen does pop up! 

Lane