cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"I'm tired of this song" option missing on phone

SlothfulInk
Underground

I don't see it as an option for mobile device but sounds like a cool featureScreenshot_20191009-101303.jpg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SlothfulInk!

Looks like you're using Pandora Premium on your mobile device.

This feature is available on both web and mobile for Free and Pandora Plus listeners. Currently, this isn't available for Pandora Premium subscribers.

If you'd like to see this as a feature for Pandora Premium, feel free to share your idea / suggestion here.

Be sure to upvote the idea / suggestion by clicking on the heart icon as well.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

10 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SlothfulInk!

Looks like you're using Pandora Premium on your mobile device.

This feature is available on both web and mobile for Free and Pandora Plus listeners. Currently, this isn't available for Pandora Premium subscribers.

If you'd like to see this as a feature for Pandora Premium, feel free to share your idea / suggestion here.

Be sure to upvote the idea / suggestion by clicking on the heart icon as well.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

TheGeorge
Local Performer

Having this option in the free version but not premium is backwards. The tired of this track option is valuable enough to be worth paying a premium for. 

Morningfrost
Underground

How does it make sense that this is a feature for Free/Plus but NOT Premium? Logically, there should be MORE features when you pay for a service, not fewer...

SlabBacon
Underground

Exactly, Morningfrost! I just upgraded from Plus to Premium, and this is the second missing feature that's making me regret the decision (the other is sorting by A-Z on Android). Hey, Pandora, explain to me exactly why I'm paying twice as much for fewer features!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SlabBacon I definitely understand your frustration with this.

I'm tired of this track:

If you'd like to see "I'm tired of this track" as an option on Pandora Premium, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

A-Z sorting options:

Check out the existing thread for More sorting options for Premium, and make sure to give it a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Hope this helps! 

SlabBacon
Underground

Thanks for the reply. However, I can't create a feature request. I've disabled my extensions and it still won't let me. When I click "Search" (see my screenshot below), nothing happens. As I said, I'm extremely frustrated.

I've been a Pandora subscriber since 2005 or so (sorry, can't remember back that far), and I hate to say it, but I've never had an easy time with support. I've stuck with you guys despite that because I love your algorithm, but issues like this make me question that decision. It's absolutely unacceptable that lower tiers have features that Premium doesn't.

Pandora.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SlabBacon Sorry for your continued trouble.

Does the issue persist across multiple browsers? I ask as I was unable to reproduce that on my end.

If you haven't tried yet, try creating a new feature request from a different browser and let me know if that helps. 

0 Kudos

SlabBacon
Underground

Ah! I figured out what the problem was. It's something to pass on to the UX designers, I think.

So I was putting the following (quotes included): "I'm tired of this song" on Android

Once I removed the quotation marks, it accepted my search query, at least in Microsoft Edge. I imagine it will work fine in Chrome as well. If it doesn't, I'll follow up here, otherwise I'll just create my request.

Morningfrost
Underground

Good afternoon @AdamPandora ,

This feature has been requested multiple times from what I've seen. I mean, we're in a comment thread about it here...

How many times does a feature need to be requested before it's implemented? Considering the feature already exists, one would think it would be easy to implement for a higher tier.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around WHY this isn't already a feature for Premium when Premium is supposed to be the top tier. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Morningfrost. 👋

We appreciate your feedback about this. 

To learn more about how feature requests from the Pandora Community are implemented, please review this helpful page.

In the meantime, please be sure to express your interest in any feature requests by clicking on the ❤️ icon to upvote ideas. 

If you haven't already, feel free to upvote: "I'm Tired of this Track" with Premium on Mobile 

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos