cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto - Album artwork Incorrect

Captainkidd1976
Local Performer

I continue to have this problem when using android auto. Using a Samsung Galaxy S20+ connected via USB in a 2021 Toyota Rav 4.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Captainkidd1976! Thanks for posting to community.

Can you please do me a favor and share a picture of what you're seeing when using Android Auto with Pandora. 

Also, can you share a little more about your Android?

• Model:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • Open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.

Thank you!

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Captainkidd1976
Local Performer

The picture on display on phone is correct. On the car display it shows either a white album cover with nothing on it or at times just a random incorrect album cover. Version 2108.1.1

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@Captainkidd1976 Let's try a little troubleshooting. I have a trace enabled on your account to help investigate. From your Android Settings, try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps*:

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

You will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos