cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto Icons Incorrect

heerma0520
Local Performer

Running Pandora 2205.1.1 on Android 11 with Android Auto 7.8.622514.

Pandora on Android Auto has incorrect buttons on my car displays. The thumb down button is now the shuffle button, the repeat button is now the Pandora"P", play/pause is ok, next track is the+15 seconds button, and thumbs up the skip to next track button.

Any thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

mcfdlf
Local Performer

I cleared memory and cache on my phone, logged back in, and the icons were correct.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @heerma0520! Thanks for posting.

Can you share a picture of what you're seeing when connected to Android Auto. You can include your photo here in community with your reply.

If you have trouble, let me know.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mcfdlf
Local Performer

I'm seeing wrong icons too.  Like a screen cast icon and other ones I'm not sure of.  Brand new Tucson and Android 12 on my phone w/ latest Pandora.  I thought it was right when I got the car a week or so ago.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mcfdlf - Thanks for posting.

Can you share a picture of what you're seeing when connected to Android Auto? You can post the picture in your next message here on community.

Let me know if you have trouble.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mcfdlf
Local Performer

I cleared memory and cache on my phone, logged back in, and the icons were correct.

TannerPandora

Thanks for the update, @mcfdlf! Glad to hear you were able to resolve this. 🙌

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos